SHRP Clan
Yes, the forum will be changing looks quite a bit, we are working on this trying to fix this and get one too work. thanks for your patience.
SHRP Clan
Yes, the forum will be changing looks quite a bit, we are working on this trying to fix this and get one too work. thanks for your patience.
SHRP Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» sorry guys.....
AOW/Marathon Tips EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:18 am by Dead7

» Register here!
AOW/Marathon Tips EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 8:23 am by Dead7

» Hello Guys!
AOW/Marathon Tips EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:15 pm by Dead7

» Tips for Sniper
AOW/Marathon Tips EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 2:21 pm by loboys

» the new site
AOW/Marathon Tips EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 11:18 pm by Dead7

AOW/Marathon Tips

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SHRPHashashin
General Poster
General Poster
SHRPHashashin

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2013-12-03

AOW/Marathon Tips Empty
PostSubject: AOW/Marathon Tips   AOW/Marathon Tips EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 3:09 pm

I can add a piece of info in this topic..

1. Be a teamplayer, by that i mean, repair tanks, repair buildings, donate to players that just joined the game (other story if you have no Refinery)
2. Make sure ur buildings are safe, if u think ur buildings are not safe enough, mine the doors/tunnels/entrance to prevent the enemy sneaking inside ur base and sabotage your game.
3. Join rushes, the more the firepower, the more the chance of succes.
4. If you hear EVA say like 'Warning, GDI Weapons Factory Under Attack' , you can press the 'K' button to see the health bar of your teams' buildings, as well as your enemies' if an building is underattack, make sure u or one of your teammates repair it, or otherwise, well you know..
5. Low on money? No refinery? grab a soldier (automatic rifle) and shoot the enemy vehicles, if you do this, you will get like 200-300 cash in like 1-2 minutes, BEAR IN MIND, if the vehicle is under 50% health, you wont get cash that fast, so shoot the vehicle if it has a >GREEN< health bar.

so far. these are my tips, any others have some more?
Back to top Go down
Jameson11
General Poster
General Poster
Jameson11

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-08-31

AOW/Marathon Tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: AOW/Marathon Tips   AOW/Marathon Tips EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:09 pm

good tips, I especially the donating to teammates one
Back to top Go down
SHRPHashashin
General Poster
General Poster
SHRPHashashin

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2013-12-03

AOW/Marathon Tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: AOW/Marathon Tips   AOW/Marathon Tips EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:19 pm

well, we lost that game, tried to sneak in, sometimes i get lucky but sometimes i dont, thnx for donating still,
Back to top Go down
Jameson11
General Poster
General Poster
Jameson11

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-08-31

AOW/Marathon Tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: AOW/Marathon Tips   AOW/Marathon Tips EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 10:20 pm

haha, I was in the end, didn't realize you were pissed off about it haha, i gave the rest away to the people who had just joined anyway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AOW/Marathon Tips Empty
PostSubject: Re: AOW/Marathon Tips   AOW/Marathon Tips Empty

Back to top Go down

AOW/Marathon Tips
Page 1 of 1