SHRP Clan
Yes, the forum will be changing looks quite a bit, we are working on this trying to fix this and get one too work. thanks for your patience.
SHRP Clan
Yes, the forum will be changing looks quite a bit, we are working on this trying to fix this and get one too work. thanks for your patience.
SHRP Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» sorry guys.....
Favourite Tanks & Maps? EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 7:18 am by Dead7

» Register here!
Favourite Tanks & Maps? EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 8:23 am by Dead7

» Hello Guys!
Favourite Tanks & Maps? EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:15 pm by Dead7

» Tips for Sniper
Favourite Tanks & Maps? EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 2:21 pm by loboys

» the new site
Favourite Tanks & Maps? EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 11:18 pm by Dead7

Favourite Tanks & Maps?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SHRPHashashin
General Poster
General Poster
SHRPHashashin

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2013-12-03

Favourite Tanks & Maps? Empty
PostSubject: Favourite Tanks & Maps?   Favourite Tanks & Maps? EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 2:58 pm

Well, this maybe get interesting cuz we all like different tanks, aswel as different maps...

My favourite tank on the Nod side : Stealth Tank, and why is because i sneak behind GDI tanks, and when the Health is at 50% of the enemy tanks, i strike them from behind, catching them by surprize.
GDI : i gotta say the ORCA is fine for me, as its attackpower is powerful imo.

My favourite maps are

1. Under
2. Walls
3. Field
4. Walls_flying
5. Islands

P.S. Dont battle me when ur SBH Razz
Back to top Go down
Tay2510
General Poster
General Poster
Tay2510

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2013-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Tanks & Maps?   Favourite Tanks & Maps? EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:02 pm

I like ORCA too since it's more maneuverable than Nod's Apache imo

My favorite tank is GDI MRLS which can be used to land missle around the corner
(Some servers and new RenegadeX changed it and made the missle launch box rotatable, which lost so much fun of using MRLS... Sad  )

My favorite (official) maps are:
1. Volcano
- Most balanced official map imho.
- An attcking map, which means less campers and more aggressive attackers.
- Quick match, less chance to become a stalemate
- The Tib. field that connects two bases makes the battle of tanks more fun (less no-brainer engs. behind tanks, and you must be good enough to across that Tib. field). This also makes Nod chemwarriors more useful and it brings different strategies.
- Tunnels are much more important than in other maps.

2. Glacier_Flying
- A balanced map imho, though a lot of people don't like it.
- Many attacking routes which makes camping less efficient and you will never know what building is gonna blow up next.

3. Field
- A little bit unbalanced but epic
- Teamplay is the most important factor to win the Field
Back to top Go down
SHRPHashashin
General Poster
General Poster
SHRPHashashin

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Tanks & Maps?   Favourite Tanks & Maps? EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:29 pm

well, i actually disagree on the balance of Glacier_Flying ...
lets say GDI can use tunnels to destroy ref/pp/obelisk(when turret near obelisk lives) and they can take out the Hand of Nod.. While Nod only can take out the GDI ref and the GDI Barracks, GDI Factory is just 30% chance of succes because no one else must see u while AGT fires at u, or ur dead..
Back to top Go down
Tay2510
General Poster
General Poster
Tay2510

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Tanks & Maps?   Favourite Tanks & Maps? EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:29 pm

Yeah, you are right about the aspect of infiltration, but the balance I meant is mostly about the whole situation and still includes other aspects. For example, the stealth tech. of Nod is another important issue when I consider the map balance.

For Nod, the stank rush is still quite easy and hard to defend in Glacier_Flying. Rush GDI pp side you can pick pp/ref/agt, rush wf side you can pick wf/agt/bar.The reason that I mention stank rush is because it's the easiest way for Nod to win, and the easiest way to group up the whole team (since most of ppls think stank rush is feasible)

The match data (GDI:620 vs NOD: 746)from Jelly server might support my view a little bit Wink 

Nevertheless, this map is awesome for GDI infiltrators. Many hide outs can make GDI hotwire sbh-like Laughing
Back to top Go down
SHRPHashashin
General Poster
General Poster
SHRPHashashin

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Tanks & Maps?   Favourite Tanks & Maps? EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:34 pm

hahahha, i like it when im GDI tough, and u know im 80% hotwire Razz, about the Stealth Tanks, Yes they only have 2 ways to attack while GDI has actually 3, (Front of Obelisk, Airstrip Landing zone and Behind Nod Ref), but still i say GDI is op in this one, but its actually good, cuz Nod is almost op in every game..
Back to top Go down
Tay2510
General Poster
General Poster
Tay2510

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Tanks & Maps?   Favourite Tanks & Maps? EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:46 pm

lol I like you play hotwire and die trying to infiltrate Nod base even thought it gives you very low k/d.

I did that too sometimes (infiltrate or harv walk, or even solo stank in Under), I gotta say even though it's extremely hard, but when you did that it totally pays back! I can even heard my heart beat when I successfully get into the building without getting seen, and as I remote the remaining hp of the building, I heard tons of "Affirmative" from my team.

Best part of Renegade Laughing 
Back to top Go down
SHRPHashashin
General Poster
General Poster
SHRPHashashin

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Tanks & Maps?   Favourite Tanks & Maps? EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:53 pm

exactly hahaha, the pressure is huge when u actually succeed infiltrating an enemy building, lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Tanks & Maps?   Favourite Tanks & Maps? Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite Tanks & Maps?
Page 1 of 1